Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any opinions on a stacked hair cut?

I want to get my haircut to where its longer in the front and gradually gets shorter as it goes back. And then its extremely short in the back. Is this still in style? I want a nice cool summer cut but don't want to look stupid.



Any opinions on a stacked hair cut?

I say go for it! I think that type of haircut is hot! And no it won't look stupid.



Any opinions on a stacked hair cut?

as long as it's not too extreme. The lady who plays the organ in our church has this haircut, and it's cute.



Any opinions on a stacked hair cut?

personally i think that would look stupid, but the slight side parted bang is cool i reckon



Any opinions on a stacked hair cut?

i think, that's not a good idea.... why don't u try some other haircut.... try to look at magazines and select! i really do that when i want a change with my looks...



Any opinions on a stacked hair cut?

Here's a pic of someone who definetly looks great in this cut and its recent. Its Gina from American Idol. I love it.



stylist 25 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server