Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cut???

i want to get a high fashioned hair cut,but suitable for a teen. something that is easy to style but comes out great!



i have a olive (meduim light ) skin. dark brown hair and it is currently at my shoulders ( i dont want it any shorter then that though (for the time being)) and i have a long--oval face. my nose is kind of larger ( so if there are any haicuts that will take focus from it would be great)) -- but i dont have a problem with my nose, it doesnt bother me it makes me more original.



money isn't a problem for me. im will to get weave or extensions.i will basically do anything as long as it wont damage my hair too much.



please give me a detail look (description) or pictures



OH YEA...



would it look good with straight across long bangs or would that grab focus to your nose?



thank you



Hair cut???

You should look at some hair style mags... u no, those ones where u just tear out the pic u like??? Also, getting you hair done like a celeb is pretty professional. Find a pic u like and take it w/ u to the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server