Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair problem!! i used to have a thick, full head of hair up until about a year ago until my sister d

conditioned my hair and now all the hairs on my head arent conformed anymore and are growing in all different directions! whenever i get a haircut it never gets even because now hairs laydown on my scalp and I dont realize it until i shower and rinse all my hair out after the haircut. so i have hairs that pop up and are longer than the rest of my hair. also the hairs on my side arent the same either. even after a haircut most of the hairs stick out and some are curly and some just stick straight out and some lay flat, which is how they are supposed to be. my hair almost looks like straw growing in all different directions and lengths. i even cut my hair really really short to try and fix it but they grew back in different directions again. also my hair is always dry and brittle! before this happened, my hair wuld be pretty straight when cut short and got thicker and thicker as it grew out but never curly like this. it isnt really curly its just in every direction. can hair just change?



Hair problem!! i used to have a thick, full head of hair up until about a year ago until my sister deep?

just let it grow out and dont do anything to it while it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server