Sunday, June 20, 2010

Scene haircut, short or long?

right now i have a scene hair cut, long with layers, short layers that are coppy and so my long hair is thin, but i dont know if i should completely cut off the long and make it all short because if i did it would be below my ears and my bangs to my eyebrows, i like it now but i think i would like this cut short, but i had it short before and didnt like it, can anyone help me make a decision?



Scene haircut, short or long?

My hair kind of sounds like yours.



It'd say to leave it be.



Because if you cut it, you can do as much with it.



I cut off my hair last year and I hated it, But it was too short to even put it up to hide it.



It probably looks good, keep it girl.



Scene haircut, short or long?

just leave it



Scene haircut, short or long?

Keep your hair long! scene haircuts are pretty much long hair. You may regret short hair!!



Scene haircut, short or long?

I had not had my hair cut for 36 yrs, but when I woke up earlier this week and could no longer take care of it.......my decision was made for me.........now I wouldn't want it any other way. Which way would be the best for you? That is the only person who has to 100% satisfied.



Scene haircut, short or long?

jus leave it..long hair iz better than short hair



Scene haircut, short or long?

Don't cut it short again if you know you didn't like it before!!! It's kinda obvious! Let it grow and then cut it. Thats my opinion. You don't have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server