Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need advice for my hair! (ladies, please help!)?

Well I'm a 20 year old male and I'm growing my hair out for the first time in 7 years (i usually always get it cut short) My hair is naturally wavy and thick, but the sides of my hair around my ears are a lot thicker than the rest of my hair, and instead of the normal wave, the hair begins to curve upward. Now i figured that was just my genetics, but the hair almost feels brittle, and running a comb through that portion of the hair is rough. Also, I wear a lot of hats, and I notice that is pretty much right around the hat line where my hair starts this trend.



I shampoo and condition every time I shower (using straightening shampoo and conditioner). So is my hair damaged, and if so how do I fix it?!



I need advice for my hair! (ladies, please help!)?

try using a hot oil treatment. V05 makes a good one. they are 5 bucks at Walmart. Also, you should trim your hair every 6 weeks to get rid of any dead ends...



I need advice for my hair! (ladies, please help!)?

Well sir, because you must like your hair long, you will have to endure some of its natural growth patterns. Those sides, we refer to as "Wings", are the only place the hair can grow, as long as your putting a hat on. If I were you and if you were hell bent on keeping the length, I would cut the sides and top short, and leave the back long, and use a good moisture shampoo, with a good conditioner....Call around and see if you can get:



Fermodyl Interactives 0619 ( Moisturizing Shampoo )



Fermodyl Interactives 0233 ( Treatment and Shine).... and put this one in a squirt bottle, shake it well, and do not rinse it out......... Its also excellent for dry frizzy split ends, or for hair damaged due to excessive light ,,,, like from a tanning bed, sunlight, etc..... and blow drying.



Also try to shampoo once every other day, not every day. Every day shampooing can be more drying to an already dry scalp or hair.....Also incorporate a baby shampoo about once a month. This allows the papilla to mend, and the madulla layer to close allowing the hair to feel softer less brittle.... don't use it tho for every day use.



I need advice for my hair! (ladies, please help!)?

may be you can use oil hair for sea grass



or maybe you can try use yellow egg,it can make your hair better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server