Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I make my hair grow faster?

I got my hair cut, too short. I want it to grow back quicker, about 5 inches in 2 months would be nice. The only thing is that my hair wasn't too healthy(The hair I cut off at least) I had split ends and stuff, but I have never dyed my hair or anything else. How can I make it grow faster?



How do I make my hair grow faster?

For 5 inches it will take more than 2 months. On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



How do I make my hair grow faster?

you can use Matrix Amplifier shampoo n conditioner they have all kinds 4 different types ov hair:) Its 4 professional use so u mite need sumone to buy it for you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server