Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What can i do with short puffy hair?

ha ha so i cut it my hair and it turned out weird.....so anyways how can i style it???



What can i do with short puffy hair?

I have the same problem, my hair is thick so if I cut it shorter than my shoulders it poofs out. try putting a tiny bit of olive oil in your fingers and rob all over your palms and between your fingers there should barely be any on your hand. now rubs the ends of your hair, this should help your hair lay smoother.



also, when you dry it, wait until it's almost dry to blow dry it, it help cut down on the poof.



What can i do with short puffy hair?

Try applying almond oil , which helps you to grow hair faster , you can see results in 3-4 days and also give you silky and shine hair



http://care-your-hair.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server