Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a new hair cut, help me! Pictures included!?

I hate my hair, it's thick and naturally wavy/curly but I straighten it everyday so I would like a hairstyle that looks good straight. I just feel like it's too long and too plain and I'm in need of an update! I really like Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Olsen Twin, Nicole Richie kind of bohemian styles but I'm not sure if that will work for me or not. I don't want to go short, I just want to keep it medium/long. Right now all I have is long layers and a few that frame my face. If anyone has any ideas please help me out, pictures would be best. I don't know what face shape I have either so if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!



I thought maybe trying wispy or side swept bangs but I'm nervous.



here's a picture of me, sorry for the bad quality.



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y188/ca...



I need a new hair cut, help me! Pictures included!?

short layers on a angle... trust me my moms a hair cutter



I need a new hair cut, help me! Pictures included!?

some layers and maybe colour your hair a bit lighter brown chesnut. Maybe even streaks. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server