Sunday, June 20, 2010

Short thick curly hair? Yes or no?

I have really thick long curly hair. I was thinking of cutting it and donating it to locks of love. But i am not sure, because i love my long hair and i'm not sure how short thick curly hair will look. Will it be puffy and ugly or will it thin down and look nice? What do u think?



Short thick curly hair? Yes or no?

It will definitely not thin down because I have short curly hair. It can look okay with some clips or hair bands in it. Also bangs look pretty damn good with my hair. But I guess it all depends.



Short thick curly hair? Yes or no?

I suggest getting it thinned a bit. If your hairdresser knows what they are doing, it will turn out super stylish.



I reccommend an aveda salon. With thick curly hair, and short styles, you need a real pro.



Short thick curly hair? Yes or no?

Well, short curly hair rarely looks good on people. I would not reccomend shopping it of. Instead, ask you hairdresser to make you hair silkier, and more under control. And maybe you can get side swept bangs!



Good Luck!



Short thick curly hair? Yes or no?

i dont kno but who wuld wanna cut dey hair hair if it waz long not me so i dont kno

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server