Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My 5 year old wants a hair cut??

She has straight blonde hair a little below her shoulders. For some reason she is wanting it short. I am unsure about it. Is there any websites out there I can get an idea from? I tried looking and I am not good at looking up things like this... SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!



My 5 year old wants a hair cut??

Have you explained to her that it will take along time to grow back?



How about looking at some pictures of the things you have done with her longer hair, and explaining that she won't have those styles with short hair.



If she still wants to do this, why don't you get it cut to chin length first and see how that works out?



If she likes that, then go for the very short cut in about six weeks.



My 5 year old wants a hair cut??

cut it if she/you don't like it . it will grow back it's not a big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server