Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should i cut it? please help?

well i have thick curly frizzy hair :( and i was woundering if maybe cutting my hair short maybe just above my shoulders or shorter may help? any tips on what i should do? i want it like do you know them japanese people with short hair lol .. like this one http://www.sheylara.com/images/061111hai... but im scared incase it goes poofy and frizzy



Should i cut it? please help?

My first suggestion would be to find a hair stylist with the same type of hair you have. No one will understand it better. Call a few salons around you and ask if they have anyone with your hair type or who specializes in your hair type. Secondly, you want to make sure that you use products that are correct for your hair type. Again, a stylist can help. I doubt that just cutting your hair short will fix the problem. However, curly hair is often helped by lots of layering.



Should i cut it? please help?

i have think curly frizzy hair too (no lie) and i cut my hair and it only became more poofy. I have to wear my hair up everyday(i didnt cut it that short, only to my shoulders.) i find myself straightening my hair more often so i wouldnt cut it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server