Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I give a buzz cut and make side burns?

I cut my bf's hair, and he doesn't realize how crappy it looks. When I go up the back of his head, the hair gets cut shorter than the rest of his head, like right there in the dent, on the back of the skull. Should I cut it on a longer setting? How do I give a proper buzz cut though? I want to try and grow him side burns as well. How do I frame and cut them? He just needs a trendy look, but I can't seem to give it to him. HELP!!!



How do I give a buzz cut and make side burns?

Use clippers and place them on the longest setting. Run the clippers in a upward direction on the sides and back. Then begin reducing the length until you're satisfied with the hair's length. Take the clippers in a downward motion ( back on the longest setting) on the sides and back of the head to blend the hair on the top with the sides until you get the desired look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server