Friday, June 18, 2010

How should I Dye && cut my hair??

Okay well i just got it cut and its ugly and i find it too short even tho its kinda longish to some people.



here are the facts and i'd really like some help to change up my look.



-My hair not is a faded redy brown that is really ugly



-I have dark brown eyes



-i'm pale almost a bit stoned looking most times



-my face shape is kind of heart shaped



-my hair is now shoulder lengh but soe peacies that arnt really layers are fromt he shoulders to the chin.



-i cant colour my hair unnatural streaks untill i save up to get clip in hair extenstions.



-pictures would be awesome!



thanks to anyone who helps!



--isabella



How should I Dye %26amp;%26amp; cut my hair??

maybe a bob style where its longer at the front and shorter at the back ..



How should I Dye %26amp;%26amp; cut my hair??

hi isabella! i know how you feel. i got an unsatifying hair cut myself once, and i had no idea what to do with it.



first of all, shoulder legth hair can actually look really good when styled correctly. i would reccomend asking your hair dresser for a more choppy cut, with a few slightly shorter layers at the front of yout hair. also, a side fringe would work well with the layers.



you said you can't get any un naturally coloured streaks...but would you be able to dye your hair? with your pale skin, a chocolaty brown might look nice. especially with your new cut. or, maybe a lighter brown with blonde streaks or high lights.



heres a link to a photo you might like, with the style i had in mind:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/h...



hope i've been of some assistance.



good luck :)



How should I Dye %26amp;%26amp; cut my hair??

choppy layers, sidebangs, %26amp; some natural strieks on the tips of the layers ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server